I often get asked about where I acquired my knowledge, what do I like to read and what books made the biggest impact on my life. I read about 2-3 books per week, but here are the best ones.
These books are in no particular order, but I will try to sort them out into categories in the future.
- Why Quantum Physicists Play “Grow a Greater You by Gregory Kuhn
- The 10X Rule by Grant Cardone
- Crushing It! by Gary Vaynerchuk
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- Reality Transurfing by Vadim Zeland
I suggest you pick these up on Amazon for Kindle. It’s a great way to read and the books end up being a lot cheaper.
That’s the way I do it and I absolutely love it, the highlighter on the Kindle App is quite handy too.